Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Beginnings!






Hello Everyone and WELCOME to my blog!



My name is Victoria, but everyone calls me Vicky. I've always had a desire to plan events and I finally made the decision to make my dream a reality. I am 28 years old and I married my college sweetheart, Alex, on December 26, 2008. (Yes, the day after Christmas) I don't have any children as of yet, but Alex and I are sooo ready for that next chapter in our lives. Here's our New Year's picture! (Wanted you to see what my hubby and I look like) I am currently enrolled at Nova Southeastern University working on my Masters in Business.




I am very excited about the journey that lies ahead. I can't wait to get started. This is definitely a new beginning for me, and I look forward to meeting new faces and designing unique events that make an impression to all. I am offering some great packages and competitive rates.




My first consultation is free with all potential clients, so give me a ring. Let's get started!




Until next time...






























2 comments:

  1. WoOoOoOo!!!!! Way to go VIX's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so impressive to see how your business has grown. You are an inspiration to others who seek this as an interest as well. Congratulations on your two year anniversary of the business and keep on shining.

    ReplyDelete