Tuesday, July 12, 2011

He said "Marry Me." She said "Yes!"


From the moment I met them at their tasting, we totally hit it off! Ralph & Vivian were such a fun couple. They were referred to me by Fetes & Events. I loved this couple; full of energy and humor! Their wedding was simple and yet very elegant. They offered a vintage approach and handed out the CUTEST scratch-off tickets as favors. They were definitely "lucky in love." Their sign-in book was my all time favorite! They took engagement pictures and had an album created with a fifties theme! AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! BEYOND CREATIVE! It's bitter sweet ending for me because they were so fun to work with, but I am glad they can now call each other husband and wife! Congrats you two! XOXO

Here's a sneak peak of their wedding day story created by MXI Studios:

www.maxovideo.com/ralphvivian.html














No comments:

Post a Comment